Transmission Recieved.

IS there evil? DO you know it? HAve you seen it lately? Does it have horns? DOes it wear a distinguishing mark?
Does it speak a language all it's own? Or are you just afraid?


I think you fear death. I don't think you believe in heaven. I am calling you a liar. If you believe in heaven then why do you value the material world at all? Why claim that you do not value it when you so clearly value it? You have walls around your neighborhoods. You close off your houses at night when the streets are empty.
Who is coming to get you? The red fucking chinese?
This culture is fucking insane.
I'd probably be better off as a marine.
but I abhor getting yelled at. It's a pet peave of mine.
I won't march off to war and I don't expect anyone else to.
I have nothing against the military personally, but give it a rest with the god and country shit.
The USA hasn't done anything for me lately besides not draft me, not put me in prison, and bury my family in debt. But hey I could still go to war or prison at anytime. My family is broke until something else happens.
Who the fuck cares if a few thousand rich people lose their fortunes? Are we all going down with them, is that the deal?
WE WON'T HELP THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY PROSPER UNLESS WE ARE GUARANTEED THE LOFTY STATUS OF IMMUTABLE ARISTROCRAT.
Is that the social contract?
Is that really what we are supposed to swallow?
Maybe I'd think differently if I had a billion dollars or whatever.
What the fuck does that even mean?
I don't want to be a billionaire. Does that make me un american?

What if the only thing that held this country together was really a lie?
The best lie is still the BIG ONE.
The one about there being a god. That one won't be going anywhere any time soon.

The more people resist the idea...the more insistence there is on the side of the liar.
You cannot ever prove them wrong. All they have to do is sit and wait you out.
They have done it for millenia.
Who knows what will happen in the future.
Media is so easily manufactured these days and it's just getting easier.
People can read and watch whatever they please and it may please a great many people someday to hear the message:
THERE IS NO GOD and NO HIGHER JUDGMENT THAN YOUR OWN>